Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Rough Times

Hey Sunbeams!
---

I know I apologize all the time and I know you must be tired of hearing it. I'm moving and it's been really hard for me. I'm a very nostalgic person so the idea of leaving this place full of so many memories behind just doesn't settle well for me. I usually write posts here to give you advice, but I was thinking that maybe this time you could give me some advice?

Have any of you ever moved away from your friends? What did you do to help get through it?

If you could help me out at all I would appreciate it so so much. You guys have been with me through it all and I'm forever grateful for that.

With love, Fang 💓

8 comments:

  1. Aww, moving sounds difficult, even though I haven't ever moved from my home before. Praying it'll get better for you, Fang. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, I’m sorry this is happening to you Fang. I have never moved before so I don’t know what it’s like, but I have had similar things happen before in my life and I do have a bit of advice. As hard as it may be try to keep all the memories off your mind so it doesn’t distract you. When you start to feel better you can always think back to those memories as a happy thought and not sad. I’m not sure if that was really helpful but there you go:) Good luck Fang!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you were the person that used to comment nice things on my cringey blog so i feel like i owe you xD umm ihave never moved before but i have had close friends of mine move away a lot so ik how it feel to deal with new things just know that it gets better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey just started reading ur blog and I love it!
    I know it's hard to move away from friends even ur closest ones...
    But be positive and u will probably make new great friends and u and ur close friends can still keep in touch :)
    Just know we all are here for you and it's not the end of the world :p
    Maybe something great will happen and at the end u would have been so happy to move at the end! But just stay positive and happy :)

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!