Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Scooters & Schedules

Hello Jammers, and welcome to another post here on the AJSB!
---

I'd like to thank you all right off-the-bat in this post. Your comments bring me more happiness than you could ever imagine, and I'm so grateful for the supportive Jammers who read my blog. You are all my very close friends. <3

Enough with the sappy stuff, let's see today's new item!!

NEW ITEM


Ah, a scooter?
Neat! I haven't seen many transportation den items, other than the bike and skateboard. Sadly this item is only for members, but hopefully AJHQ will release some more nm stuff soon.

AJMV FEATURE


This is an AJMV for Trap Queen. I really like that song, haha! ^w^

ASK FANG ANSWERS

I haven't ever added this to my posts before, but let's give it a try.
Here is a Q&A based on recent questions I have received in comments and more:

When is your birthday, and are you having an AJ party?
My birthday is August 8th. I will most likely have a party either on the 7th or 10th. I'm hosting it at my den and I'll be on sometime before 11:00 PM. I'm in Pacific Time! Don't forget.
How old are you turning??
I'd prefer not to say my exact age, but I just started High School, so guess for yourself. You never know.. you could be right! (;
Do you reply to comments a lot on this blog? / How come you haven't been answering my comments?
I usually tend to answer the questions in the 'Ask Fang' tab only. Sometimes I'll reply, but not often. I just prefer to have all questions in one place on the blog!!
Where can I find your YouTube channel?
I just added a tab at the top of this blog. It should say YouTube. Click it and it will direct you to my channel.
OR
go to YouTube and search for 'Fang AJ'. I'm usually the first result.

That's all. Thanks again for visiting my blog, every viewer is important to me!
COMMENT CALL: What time zone are you in?

11 comments:

  1. im eastern, please be sure to release the time so i can go figure it out! my internet curfew is 9pm eastern, 6pm Pacific.
    you can do great things!
    ~cookycupcake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, thanks so much for letting me know your curfew! Now I can make sure to plan my party around it so that you are able to attend.

      -fang

      Delete
  2. i am in the eastern timezone. and my birthday is august 9th!! super close to yours. im probably gonna have my aj bday party on the seventh too.i have my blue party hat ready :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Laurel! Thanks for leaving a comment. ^w^
      Your birthday is very very close to mine, how cool is that?! Oh, and let me know when you're having your party if you'd like me to come!!

      -fang

      Delete
  3. hey 2Fang, i was wondering why you dont log on that often. it says on Aj that you haven't logged on in 30 days
    ~cookycupcake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cooky! Thanks for leaving a comment. :-)
      I don't log in very much because of my busy real-life schedule. I always stop by to visit, but I have things to do for school and things like that as well. I love spending time with all of you, but I need you to understand that I also have priorities outside of the internet world. My social life needs attention too, so sometimes I'm out with friends of mine.
      I'd love to meet up with you on AJ and chat sometime though!! Let me know =)

      -fang

      Delete
  4. HI!!! My birthday is may 16th and I wont say my age but i'm in highschool ;) I'm in pacific timezone :D I'll be at ur aj party for sure... unless i'm on a plane XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. ~FANG, your art is ready on my blog, Thanks for requesting art! it means the world to me <3. i would like if the art was published on the blog. LINK: http://theanimaljammoon.weebly.com/custom-made-art/july-22nd-2015

    NOTE TO EVERYONE ELSE:
    Please visit my blog and get YOUR custom art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. im in eastern time i think i dont really know...................

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!