Tuesday, July 28, 2015

High School Bound!

Heyo!
---

Today I'm gonna do a "Day in the Life of Fang" post I guess.

It 'twas my first ever day in High School, today. :')
Things are looking pretty good for my future there. I've got good friends, met some new people, and the teachers seem pretty laid back (for the most part).
No homework other than the usual "first day" stuff.. some papers to get my parents to sign, a few things to purchase as supplies, etc.

High School seems a lot lot lot better than Middle School! People are just more understanding there. Plus in Middle School there are lots of distractions, while High School you can actually get work done! There's a few so-called "class clowns", but teachers know how to handle them unlike Middle School.

I took in a lot of information for my first day!!
See you next post, guys! (;

-Fang

7 comments:

  1. oh thats right! you live in the west, so you start school earlier than i do! i wish you the best of luck in high school! this will be my first year in middle school, so i hope that it's OK. i ok i know this might be b othering you, but i really, really want you to check out my own blog, theanimaljammoon.weebly.com <3 . thanks

    ~cookycupcake
    (ps, i also do custom art there, but i use microsoft paint ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey fang im prob in not right spot but oh well im just so happy :) guess who is haveing a bday soon!!!! august 26 i hope you can come im haveing a party in my den any one who wants to come feel welcome to see you there ( if you can come ) merediththth :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MEREDITHTHTH, i will definetly try to make it to ur bday party <3. btw fang, isn't ur bday in the next week or so....? please release the date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you still need me as an author?

    ReplyDelete
  5. for merediththth~
    my blog: theanimaljamoon.weebly.com
    also be sure to come to her bday party as well! {this is an invite for everybody!}
    august 26th
    meridiththth's den
    2pm eastern time

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have fun!

    I've been in high school for a while so feel free to ask about school-related things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey cookycupcake the user is lilz1001

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!