Monday, August 31, 2015

RIM + Bubble Wrap Fun

*yawns*
How are you today, Sunbeams?
---

Rumor has it that a new rare has been spotted in Jam Mart Clothing. Oh.. that's right!
It's R.I.M!


Shout-out to the Animal Jam Community Blog for reminding me to post about today's rare.. hehe. I would have forgotten completely!

Well, let's see:
I really like this item because of it's old-fashioned look. Reminds me of something you'd see in Jamaa's earlier days. The color options are not the best, and not many people could come up with a decent looking outfit for this, but it's perfect for when you're trying to make a funny animal look.
Also, I'd give AJHQ some bonus points for the price. It's cheap (:


Food For Thought:


Daily Appreciation:

Bubble wrap!! It's so fun to pop and can entertain you for a long time when you're bored.
Did you know there are different colors and shapes of bubble wrap?

rose pink heart-shaped bubble wrap
BUBBLE WRAP CALENDAR??!
Bubble wrap painting
"bumper balls"
Okay.. I think you get the point.

See you next post, Jammers!
Comment Call: Which of these bubble wrap ideas do you like the most?

4 comments:

  1. everything! i :-* my bubble wrap! so very fun!c-) :-O g-) w-) (help me i have a bubble wrap problem h-( )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bubble wrap CX Yey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bhahahahahhahahahahahhah lololololol i like the bubble balls XXXDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a place where I live that uses those bubble balls. It's called bubble soccer

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!