Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Surgery :(

Good evening!
---

Well I can't exactly say it was a 'good' evening.. more on the bad side if you ask me. I just came out of surgery for my ear. :(

Somehow an earring backing had gotten inside of my earlobe, and it had been there for around 3 months, but now the problem is fixed so no worries. ((:

Video Feature(s)


Food For Thought:


Daily Appreciation:

Pets! All that your furry companions try to do is make you happy, so give them some love back. <3

Ciao~
Comment Call: Have you ever had surgery? If so, for what?

1 comment:

  1. I've never had surgery, but my brother has split his ear open 3 times ;)

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!