Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Jammer Wall Theory

Hello, hello, hello!
---

Today I'd like to share something that I thought of- just a blurb- while reading the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza Blog's post.

It's a theory, and it goes like this:

Maybe the Jammer Wall was designed to calm down Jamaa Township.

Haha, let me explain.
So you know how there's always people in Township saying stuff like "I need workers for the cafe in my den" and "Come to my den to join my clan"?
Maybe they made this whole "Jammer Wall" thing to sorta calm those people down. You can advertise for your den parties, restaurants, hotels, etc.
And players will come!

By having this alternative, Jammers will no longer need to scream out in Township, and the space there can be used for what it was designed for- like providing a place to meet new buddies!

Of course there will always be players who insist on advertising in Township, especially on more popular worlds like Aldan. But still I think this is a good theory.

See ya next post, Ciao~
Comment Call: Do you agree or disagree with this theory? Why?

4 comments:

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!