Monday, January 18, 2016

HEY EVERYBODY!

Hi guys!
My name is Cookycupcake, but you can call me Cooky or Cook! This is my first post on the AJSB, and I'm super excited to write for this amazing blog!

I will normally post every 1-2 days, doing AJMV features and whatever comes to mind!

::imagination puddles out on floor::
woah.

Alrighty guys, If you want to ask me any questions, I'd be happy to answer, as long as they are appropriate!

Some more info about moi:
I have my own blog, which is dead now (just kidding, I never post on there)
I travel to Canada a couple of times a year.
I LOVE TO BLOG!
JAM ON!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cooky!
    I'm so glad you were able to join the News Crew here on the AJSB.
    If you need anything let me know! You're already doing great. Nice signature by the way!

    -Fang

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!