Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Sending Fan Mail to Twinkle0122?!

Hello,
Welcome to another post Sunbeams!<3
---

As you might know, the famous Animal Jam Youtuber, Twinkle0122 AJ, has opened up a post office box so we can send her mail!

She now does IRL mailtime videos and opens the packages we send while recording.

Well I decided I would make her something unlike the usual letters she's been getting (nothing is wrong with those, they're really sweet actually!).
I'm making her a little tile (sorta like a coaster) with a tiny drawing of her arctic wolf on it, as well as some cupcake stickers & a label saying "twinkle0122".
In fact I already made it!

Yes of course I wrote her a letter too, providing her with my email & social media (hehe, maybe she'll write back?) and also my AJ username.
But now it has a cute little tile to go with it :))

I can't wait for her to receive it! I guess the point of this post was to tell you to
look out for a package from me when we makes another P.O box video!

Ciao~

1 comment:

  1. wow! great to hear! definitely going to be scouting her page :3

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!