Friday, February 19, 2016

My Play Wild FOUNDERS Items!?

Hola :)
---

Ahh, I am so excited to share this wonderful news with all of you!
I got an email today stating that since I was chosen as a Play Wild beta tester, I have received a code that unlocks very rare founders items in the app!

The email went something like this:

"Here is your code for Animal Jam - Play Wild! By redeeming this code you will receive the mythical Founders' Items never before seen on Android. These amazing items are some of the most rare treasures in all of Jamaa. We hope you enjoy them!"

You have no idea how great it feels to be a part of Animal Jam history like this!
In case you didn't already know, I also beta tested for Animal Jam itself in 2010 ( I was 9 years old at the time ).

I have been beta testing TWICE for Animal Jam!! And that's amazing to me since it is by far one of my favorite games.

Anyway, I will be sure to post about my new items once I have entered the code into the app and received them. I sure hope they're as cool as the founders hat !

Ciao for now~

8 comments:

  1. Ya I got the email too except I thought it was for Apple devices except it wasn't:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's too bad! I wish there was a way to contact them and ask for a code.

      Delete
  2. In one of your pages you said you wouldn't reveal you're age.... But you just accidentally did....

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!