Monday, April 18, 2016

Falcon Review + Small Blog Updates

Good morning/evening/afternoon, Sunbeams!
---

In honor of the new addition to Jamaa's animal family, I have decided to write a somewhat extensive review of the Falcon.
No opinions are meant to offend anyone in any way.

First off, here is the Jamaa Journal front cover with our new friendly fowl:
The falcon in that image certainly looks majestic!

As all Diamond Shop animals do, this animal sells for a price of 10 diamonds.
It is also (obviously) a flying animal, so it is able to go on flying adventures and access the Royal Ridge shop in Coral Canyons.


As for items, let's take a look at how some of the "basic" or most commonly used items look on this new animal..


I have to say, I do like how mech helmets and pirate swords look on this bird. I also love the feather hat (or "Peter Pan" hat, as I like to call it).
I'd give it a 7/10 for items. Some look rather awkward and too large for the falcon to be wearing. I wonder how they don't fall over if they fly with those top hats on..

Anywho, I wanna share an underrated little trick with you guys!!
See the purple falcon on the Jamaa Journal cover? Well, that's the color of the animal when you first purchase it.
A little birdy told me that the shade of purple isn't on the color chart! Let's test this theory.

The light, lavender-like purple on the animal's color palette does not quite match up to the original purple on the falcon's feathers!!

Here is our lovely brand new falcon, before we change the colors..

..and here is after, with the light purple color!

They do not match. That's so cool! If you want a unique look, maybe you should keep the original color of the wings.

Also, this is the size of a falcon in comparison to the cardinal at Coral Canyons!


As for play, sleep, dance, and hop, I give it a 6/10. I am running short on time so I cannot show all of the movements, but I will give you the gist of it:
The dance is the "wave", using its wings.
Hop is essentially the same as the eagle and owl.
Sleep is perching; looks very similar to owl.
Play is swooping/diving in air.
I give them a 6 because they aren't really original, almost like AJHQ got lazy and used the same animations from the other flying animals.

BLOG UPDATES
-Freiheit will have a large update over Summer break
-News Crew page will have a large update over Summer break
-New contest to be announced
-Clearing out spam comments, to make comment sections load quicker

That's all for now folks- I know this was more of a trial than a review, but oh whaleee!
Comment Call: Rate the Falcon on a scale of 1-10.

9 comments:

  1. :ooo Freiheit. I remember that! From.. 2 years ago! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY FANG!!!!!!! Okay so you know how X-ray went missing? Well I didn't find her but I was looking at pictures in my iPad and one popped up that she made and it said her username was xrayzombie67684

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She removed herself from her blog and I'm not quite sure what's going on. Something personal may have happened and I'm trying my best to not be nosy, but I will try to JAG her.

      Delete
    2. Me too! She deleted me a year or so more ago:'(

      Delete
  3. Hey, great post! :) Speaking of colors on new animals, for the polar bears, when you get it, its a nice, fresh white. When you use the white on the color options, its a dirtier white. And for rhinos, they are a great, dark gray, and then when you change the colors, the darkest gray looks too dark and the light gray looks too light... :P Oh well! Oh, and no offense but that bird is not a robin... XD Its a cardinal... XD Sorry for pointing it out! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for pointing that out, I'll correct myself.

      Delete
  4. Nice to see new updates on the AJSB! EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!