Monday, July 25, 2016

3 Marvelous Masterpieces

Hey Sunbeams!
---

This post is about exactly what the title says. I'm going to showcase 3 amazing den masterpieces!
All of them were created by Artymis.

1.
 This beautiful scenery was captured perfectly using nothing but the Art Studio and creativity! I love how realistic this looks and all of the detail put into it. From the light reflecting off of the water to the shading on each and every tree, Artymis put their full effort into designing this artwork.

2.
 You may recognize this girl as the leading character from Disney's Brave! Merida was drawn perfectly in this masterpiece. Everything is shaded well and her hair looks so real! I don't think anyone can use the Art Studio as well as Artymis.

3.
Last but not least, we have this painting of a gorgeous scene from Disney's The Good Dinosaur. I'm glad someone has made artwork for this since it's a fantastic movie! Artymis must really love Disney. This work is beautiful and captures the moment perfectly.

Alright guys, that's a wrap! Make sure to check out Artymis' Instagram page!

I'll talk to you later, and as always,
Jam on, shine on, and play wild!

10 comments:

  1. She's so professional! I mean look at her technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Merida from Brave! I am Irish, do Irish Dance, am descended from an Irish King, and love everything that's Irish. Maybe I will go to Ireland someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that's so cool! Ireland sounds like a really interesting place to visit. One of my friends IRL is visiting there right now.

      Delete
  3. I checked out Artymis's YouTube a few times, and watching how she creates her art just using the AJ art studio is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is amazing art! Do you think I could ask her to draw a billion things for me?! Do you think she'd mind?! XDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, if she had the time I'm sure she would! I wonder how many people ask her that everyday..

      Delete
  5. Ok, I can do some pretty good stuff. Not if this level though, but somewhat realistic and of quality. But to do it on the AJ art program is a talent. I honestly get lost without any layers, erasers and cutting tools. To be able to create art like this is a true gift, and Artymis deserves more recognition as an artist outside of AJ.

    Brb getting my jaw replaced.

    --AJkraft

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!