Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Forgotten Pages On This Blog

Howdy ;)
---

Today I'm gonna be talking about (and hopefully reviving) some of the pages on this blog that people seem to ignore.

1.
Nobody really uses this page nowadays and I think it'd be really neat if we could all start talking over there more often.

2.
This of course leads to a separate blog, but you may find some useful information over there so be sure to check it out!

3.
Out of all pages, Code Corner is the most abandoned. Heck, I haven't posted there in over a year!

4.
There's some really good drawings on that page! You can also submit your own :)

5.
Notice any mistakes with my posts? Want to share a great idea for the blog? Come over to this page! All ideas are taken into consideration.

Wow, that's 5 pages that are forgotten. Too many if you ask me!
You guys can help fix this by being more active over there *wink wink*

Alright, that's all for now, see you next time!

11 comments:

  1. Were There is a post CUDDLY6342\NAFARIA8 WILL ALWAYS BE THERE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I should stop by these pages. :D The chat one is a neat idea but I think if I added it, it wouldn't work out very well. My code page is also kinda forgotten. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check the " Art Showcase" page sometimes! :)

    Maybe I'll check out the Chat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we you should add a chat box to chat,so its easier to chaton there C;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chat boxes are sorta UNSAFE

      Delete
    2. That can be true. I've seen the Animal Jam Spirit's chat box.

      However, if rules are posted... it should be okay.

      Wait, is there any way to moderate chat in chat boxes?

      Delete
    3. If moderations come it will be like the AJ WHIP CHAT were im being banned for no reason and its UNSAFE i perfer the chat!

      Delete
  5. I suggest you adding to the list Freiheit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freiheit is actually discontinued and going to go down soon.

      Delete
    2. are u gonna make more stories???

      Delete
    3. Don't make it go down!! :( Please leave it up for people to read and enjoy...

      Delete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!