Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Screenshot Dump #3

Hey guys.
---

Here's another lil' post full of screenshots. Enjoy ^^.

I saw someone I blocked years ago!
I didn't even know they still
played AJ, haha. I unblocked them.
This was their excuse for not
wanting to buddy the penguin.
funnybunnyhappygirl2
Seems legit.
Btw, why is Aparri like the GOD of
AJ YouTubers?
I had to fill my animal slots with llamas.
I'll explain this later!
, ,
u
Two Jammers were being lovebirds so I joined in!
Talk about being the third wheel..
I submitted an entry for this!
This was the picture that goes with my entry.
Why does everyone ask me for things?

Alright guys, that's all for now. See you next time!

7 comments:

  1. NICE U BETTER CHALLENGE MY NEWS CREW REPORT AHHAHAH JK I NEVER WIN ANYTHING EXPECT A GOLD ARTIST PLAQUE GRRRRRR
    CUDDLY6342

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, so many llamas! Why though?! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY LLAMA, SAD LLAMA, MENTALLY DISTURBED LLAMA, SUPER LLAMA, DRAMA LLAMA, BIG FAT MAMA LLAMA, LLAMA LLAMA LLAMA,
    WHO IS A BIG LLAMA?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good question. Why IS Aparri the one people scream about the most? I really don't know. Honestly, I don't even like him that much. He cares a little too much about rare items for my liking. :1
    No offense to anyone who likes Aparri, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree.

      Aparri literally said in a video he doesnt care about his fans. I quote-
      "I don't have enough good art" even though TONS of people send him stuff. I feel Wisteria, Wolffeycat, or maybe Julian2 should be the most subscribed AJtuber. At least they put EFFORT into their videos :\

      -AJKraft

      Delete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!