Saturday, July 9, 2016

Why I'm Discontinuing Freiheit

Hello Jammers!
---

I'm gonna make this post short n sweet ((:
I'm no longer going to write any more chapters of Freiheit. That story is very old and I haven't added to it in a long time. When I began that story I was so passionate about it and I couldn't wait to write more. I just don't feel the same way now. Please understand; I really don't want to write about something I'm not into. Freiheit would have ended up terribly if I kept going anyway. I don't even remember where I left off.

Anyways, would you guys like me to begin a new series that I put more effort into? Please leave comments with ideas and help me brainstorm!

You guys are the best. See you next time (:

4 comments:

  1. Here is the thing, for a long time I wanted to make a story blog. Everyone who wanted to make a story could get their own page and start it. Maybe I could make one and gather other bloggers to join.

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!