Sunday, August 21, 2016

Back to School in Jamaa

Hello Sunbeams & Jammers!
---

I'd like to start off by saying that all pictures used in this post are from the Animal Jam Spring blog. I do not claim to own them and all credit goes to PenguinBoss.

Today's new item, the Beehive Hair, can be found in Jam Mart Clothing for the price of 500 gems.
It's a little, uh.. too "round" for my taste. But hey, if that's your style then go for it! (;


As Penguin pointed out on The Animal Jam Spring..
..the designs for the Adventure Base Camp and Adventure Command Post have been altered a bit.

The Schoolhouse Party seems to be a big deal right now in Jamaa. Here's what you can buy there:
I personally love the Mira whiteboard. It's so, so cute.

Here's some pictures of Penguin exploring the new party!

Classrooms.
An essential part of any school.

Lockers.
 Also an important part of school.

The blacktop.
 Throwback to elementary school recess :').

An art classroom.
 At least school still allows for some creativity.

What are your thoughts on this party? In my opinion, Penguin couldn't have said it any better..
That was definitely what was going through their minds while creating this party.

Jam on, shine on, and play wild! Until next post-
COMMENT CALL: Lol, nobody follows the comment calls anyway. Comment whatever ya want.

5 comments:

  1. THIS TIME I CAN COMMENT FREELY.
    THE TIME HAS COME.
    (SAD, DRAMATIC, INSPIRING MUSIC STARTS TO PLAY)
    *FALLS ON THE GROUND*
    GOODBYE...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is AJHQ TRYING to depress those of us that have to wake up at like 5:40 for school?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously AJHQ. I don't go back to school for 2-3 weeks :|

    At least this year I don't have to go back to school on my birthday. OH MY DAYS I JUST REALISED THAT MEANS THAT ITS ONLY 2 WEEKS BEFORE I CAN FINALLY GET A YOUTUBE AND A BLOG *screams*

    Heh, heh. Got a tad off topic.

    That hair reminds me of a character in a tv show I watch XD
    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally like the school party. I mean, AJ celebrates all other important events and school is for kids which is AJ's main audience. XD

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!