Sunday, May 7, 2017

An Apology + What's Happening on the AJSB

Hey friends!! Long time no see, am I right?
---

Right off the bat I'd like to thank you all for sticking around throughout this long period of inactivity. I haven't forgotten about any of you guys or the blog. It's a busy time in my life right now and writing posts for an Animal Jam blog just isn't that high on my priorities at the moment. That doesn't mean that the AJSB isn't important to me, it just means I've got to finish other things up before I can continue posting regularly.

I'm so so sooo sorry about this. I hope you're all planning on sticking around. The future of this blog will be great.

There were many things I said I would do, but I wasn't able to fulfill my promises with most of them. I acknowledge this and I'm extremely sorry.

The current contest is going to be cancelled until further notice.

The "surprise" I mentioned earlier this year will be released TOMORROW. I am done putting this off.

"100 Little Things" is going great! Please add more comments if you have any positive thoughts pop in your head.

A.S.I.T.T will be updated later on. I'm sorry for the delay.

Hope this helps to clear things up a bit. I love you all and it feels so great to be writing again.

8 comments:

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!