Monday, August 8, 2016

Fang Appreciation Post

A very Happy Birthday to the AMAZING Fang AJ. Here's to another year of being Fang C,:
~~~~~

Over a year ago (May 2015), I found the AJ Sunshine Blog. A blog oozing creativity and happy times. I became a part of the Color Charity. To those readers who think Fang is just another blogger, I can think differently. She was kind and warming, she put her heart and soul into every post that I read everyday. I hopped on the computer everyday. She inspired me. I made the Animal Jam Moon (which I named it that since it was the opposite of Sunshine). You were the only blogger (that I know of) that's played since beta.

You try your best to be active, because I know it's hard to post as often as you do. You also edit every video on your channel, the best you can (and it really pays off). You've created a blog that is still active, and brought so many Jammers together. We have so much in common, it amazes me and I think fate brought us together.

You've dealt with the ups and downs of life. Yet you still keep a happy face, for the world. You have no idea how many Jammers look up to you, as a hero.

Thank you Fang. For everything.

~Cookycupcake

5 comments:

  1. This was sO SWEET !!
    Thank you so so sooo much for everything you've done for me and the blog, Cooky. You mean everything to me.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cooky! you a part of the sunshine blog too COOKY AND FANG= SUNSHINE BLOG

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday Fang! You really are an inspiring blogger! You deserve a spectacular birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much swirlshine! You're a wonderful blogger as well. :)

      Delete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!