Monday, October 3, 2016

A Day in the Life of Fang | Homecoming Prep!

Guess who's back!?
---

If you guessed Fang, you're right. I'm back after spending a long time away from this blog. Well, actually, it wasn't that long, but boy did it feel like it.
You may have known that I was away for a while due to homecoming plans. I know that's no excuse for being gone this long, but this event took more out of me than I had planned!

First and most importantly was the dress. This itself took a good amount of time to find. I settled with a dark red dress with black lace detailing on the top. I wasn't exactly satisfied with it when I first bought it, but as time passed I fell in love with it. It actually was very cute. :-)

Next was making "arrangements" for my hair/makeup to be done. A family friend of ours did it and we went to her home a bit early to have it done. Turned out great btw. (;

did end up having to buy new shoes to go with my dress, which was not what I originally had planned. I went with some black sandals so that I could wear them again with any outfit instead of never touching them after homecoming.

Hoco was a whole lotta fun & my friends just made it better. 10/10 recommend going at least once during your time in high school (if you're able to).

So anyways, now that I'm back on track..

How has your fall been so far?
Are you looking forward to Halloween? If you celebrate it, what are you dressing up as?
&
What types of posts would you like to see? I'm fresh outta ideas.

And please remember to-
It's bad for you. Stay positive please ^^.

Bye friends!

14 comments:

  1. Wow, I wish I could have seen the dress. It sounds cute. ^-^
    I agree! Don't compare yourself to other people. ;)
    My fall has been pretty good. I love the leaves changing color and crunching them when I walk. <3
    I don't celebrate Halloween. I wish there was another holiday where I could dress up. I've gone trick or treating so I've never owned a costume. >.< I LOVE COSTUMES THOUGH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could always dress up for fun; I'm sure there's lots of things in Halloween stores that aren't exclusively for the holiday. I'm not dressing up this year but I'm going to buy some Halloween contacts since I'm going to a party.

      Delete
  2. You're growing up so fast. Mah little fang. Hello waterworks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not even in 4th grade yet :(
    I WISH I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL! I'm SO looking forward to things like Prom an Homecoming! I bet it would be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a lot of fun! Enjoy your time in 3rd grade though, it flies by too fast and it'll be gone before you know it. :')

      Delete
  4. Wow, that seems like a lot of work to get ready for Homecoming... I don't have that kind of patience or dedication, so I'm planning on just staying home in my robe drinking hot cocoa and binge watching Star Trek :P

    -Pinpun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I cant wait until hs.. Great to have you posting again C;

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, your homecoming plans sound pretty awesome, Fang. Sounds like that's good. (Never went to my school's; not that interested in going either lol).

    I really like these inspirational pictures you've included in your posts recently. Keep them up if you can. :)

    Oh and reading these other comments are making me laugh. Omg why do you people want to throw away your childhoods? Lol what.. umm. Savor your time before high school. Like sure, high school is great with prom and how it's the last few grades before going into college or just adult life. But high school, it's rough. It's stressful. It's not fun and glamorous like it is on TV shows. It's a huge pile of work and stress and then scheduling things. And, just, haha, suffering. (i'vebeeninhighschoolforthreeyearsnowandihateitandhascausedmemuchemptinessandsadness:'>). Ok. Byeeee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, if you don't wanna go to homecoming, then don't go, right? It's about having fun. I chose not to go last year but I figured I should go at least once before I graduate.

      I will absolutely keep up the little self-love pictures if that's what people enjoy seeing ^^.

      I feel the exact same way. Middle school wasn't my favorite place either, but I would take it back if I could. High school is extremely exhausting and stressful. Not glamorous at all!

      Nice hearing from you again, Pups <3 it's good to be back.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I find it going to just be boring for me lol. I guess it does sound fun, but not knowing if I'll know anyone friend-ish wise doesn't sound like fun to me.

      Aw, thanks ^.^

      Actually in school today, a few other people and I were talking about our middle school and high school. And even though high school is stressful with classes and tests and college prep things (well that's what I'm kinda doing now anyways), our town's middle school seems kinda worse than high school. Like the rules there were so much more strict, way more classes and home work every day.. it was bad lol. But the elementary school days were way less stressful and easier than the other schools.

      :)

      Delete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!