Monday, February 13, 2017

What Have I Been Up To?

Hey guys, long time no see (er- post)! 👀
---

Lately I've been pretty inactive as you can probably tell by my lack of posts. I hopefully will be adding another chapter of A.S.I.T.T soon and I will definitely try to post more often!

I'm currently planning a trip to Disneyland with my best friend. We leave this month.

Aside from that, I've been working on finishing up drivers ed so I can get my learners permit next week! Stay off the roads.. 🚗.

I've got loads of school to finish, and my best friend's sister is visiting us from Canada next month so we're going to be showing her around California. My cousin from Texas will also be staying with us during that time so we're probably all going to be driving around places together.

Camp is coming up and we're dealing with the payments for that, too.
I may be visiting my aunt's home in Hawaii soon but the dates for when I'll be gone are still uncertain.

A few things are happening here and there in between, but for the most part that's what's been going on in my life. I'm so sorry for not blogging lately and I hope to be back on my feet soon!

Thanks for sticking around.💗

3 comments:

  1. Ah! You're back (?)! I have been inactive for the same reason. I'm planning to go to Disney World this weekend, so lots of shopping, planning, and completing homework before I leave. Hopefully, I can get to posting when I come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fine Fang, everyone gets busy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *gasps* MAYBE I KNOW YOUR SISTER'S FRIEND FROM CANADA! XD (jk, and BOY, this is late... o,o)

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!