Saturday, February 18, 2017

A Bit About Cooky // I'm back!

Hey Jammers!
Cookycupcake back at it again with a new post!

Im so sorry for leaving you guys but I had so much going on in my life, I couldn't post. But now, I'm done with french lessons (for now at least). 

Il fait bon de poster de nouveau!
French translation: it feels good to post again!

I thought I'd kick off my return with a post, all about me, Cooky!

Real Name: Ava
Horoscope: Cancer πŸ¦€
Favorite Pastime: MEMES (im a meme queen πŸΈπŸ‘‘)

Favorite Person: Brendon Urie or Josh Dun  (I swear Brendon has the most beautiful voice ever)
Favorite Place: The garden where I take my dog for walks. Its incredibly beautiful.
Favorite Thing:  My doggo.

Favorite Store: Hot Topic. I LOAF HOT TOPIC (and WisteriaMoon too 🍞)
Favorite YouTuber: Julian2 πŸƒπŸƒ


So.. that's about all I have to share! I will have a Q&A in the comments below, so be sure to ask those burning questions πŸ”₯πŸ”₯






5 comments:

  1. Welcome back. :) We missed you!

    Aww, your name is so beautiful!! ^.^

    :OO Your dog is so cute!!! *tries frantically to pet through screen*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wb! (I'm new to blog XD)
    oh
    my
    gosh
    Your dog is so adorable.. AHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!