Monday, March 13, 2017

Creative Commercial Contest

Hey guys!
---

I am so so sorry for the lack of posts lately. These past few months have been very busy for me, and I just haven't had a chance to really sit down and write anything!

I think a contest is long overdue. They're so fun to host and it's been a while since we've had one. Sooo, since things are settling down a bit for me irl, why not host one right now?


I N F O

I thought it would be really fun to have everyone make their own Animal Jam commercial!
You'll need to create a short video (no specific time limit or anything) advertising something or somewhere in Jamaa!

R U L E S

Create a short video using an editing program (anything you want) that "advertises" a place or item found in Animal Jam.
The place/object can be a real one (such as Jam Mart Furniture) or something you've made up!
Having some sort of background music will increase your chance of winning.

H O W  T O  S U B M I T

Email your finished product to me at
2fangwolf@gmail.com
/or/
upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo and comment a link to it.

D U E

All videos must be submitted no later than 11:59 PM on
Tuesday, May 16th 2017

I'm giving you guys an extra long time to produce your most creative work. 😋
That way you'll have plenty of time to try out any ideas you may have.

One winner will be selected to have their video played at my "Animal Jam Film Festival", something I will reveal more about later on.

Best of luck to those who enter!

4 comments:

  1. I will definetly try to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, darn! I'd love to enter but I am not a video maker at all nor can I make videos on YouTube or any other video site. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, 2fangwolf! I remember you used to read and comment on my blog, the Animal Jam Sky Blog. I just wanted to inform you that the Animal Jam Sky Blog is back! ^-^

    --Scooter (chocolate4050)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I saw !! I haven't been too active lately if you couldn't tell but I'll be sure to stop by sometime for sure !

      Delete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!