Monday, March 27, 2017

My INSANE Dreams Are HAUNTING Me?

Good morning/afternoon/evening Sunbeams, and welcome to a brand new post on the AJSB!
---

Today's post is a bit of a story that I've wanted to share for quite a while. Just in case the title didn't give it away yet, it has to do with my dreams and how they've been affecting me in real life!

This is basically just the result of too much Taco Bell and very little sleep.

Well, let's begin, shall we?

Anyone who knows me knows that I often talk about my dreams to.. well, everyone. I remember my dreams nearly every single night and, if they were particularly strange or interesting, I write them down on my phone. As you could imagine, this has lead to me having quite the stash of bizarre recollections saved for me to look back on.

Lately I've been kinda stressed. The themes of my dreams have also changed drastically. Now, I don't know if these two facts have any connection, but the timing sure makes it seem that way to me.

The other night I had a particularly vivid dream involving a vacation to Hawaii with a few of my close friends. It started off with us landing at the Hawaii airport and hauling our luggage to the car that was picking us up. Skip scenes. Now we've already checked into our hotel and put all our stuff in the room, so we're exploring the outside of the hotel luggage-free (it's a huge resort). Skip scenes. We're at a jungle/safari themed restaurant serving what seemed to be Mexican cuisine.

Now, here's where stuff gets wild..

All of a sudden I remember some people (??) dressed as monsters who started walking around in a circle. People around me seemed to be enjoying themselves so I thought it was some sort of show or performance to go along with the dinner.
I was a little worried but I tried not to show it since my friends were laughing and having a pretty good time.
Then we all just randomly transformed into bats.
I don't know, okay? I swear I'm actually relaying this to you the same way I remember it.
As bats we all fly in circles above the monsters (who were walking in circles).
Then the monsters started to reach up as if they were going to grab our feet, and I looked around frantically but again everyone else seemed to be having the time of their lives. Then they actually were starting to touch people. They were grabbing their feet and pulling them around. But people were having fun ??

I wish I was good at drawing so I could illustrate this for you lol.

I left and went to the back room which had like, boxes of kitchen supplies. It was just a storage room or something. I sat there and I remember one of my friends coming back to me with a balloon. They said something along the lines of "I thought this would cheer you up. I know you like balloons".

Skip scenes. Now we're in a labyrinth/maze running from the monsters. My friends definitely don't look like they're having a good time anymore. My heart was pounding in my chest.

I don't remember the rest..

Anyway, since I'm sure that made no sense to you, I apologize. I just felt like writing that in more detail than I have on my phone.

I also had a more recent dream about planning a murder. Don't ask. I think I learned how to hide a body in my sleep, though.

Comment Call: Have you had any strange dreams? If so, what were they about?

9 comments:

  1. Oh, oh! That got me thinking. Perhaps you turned into a bat because your name is Fang and bats correlate to vampires and they have fangs. It's weird how I also sometimes have dreams that start normal but end up being scary and me being chased. Weird. If I can, I blog about my more interesting dreams so I don't forget them. XD it's midnight and I'm laughing. Great dream, Fang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't thank me, thank my imagination. Two very different things.

      Delete
  2. LOL, funny dream. XD

    I just recently had a dream where my sister decided to marry a TV show actor. So we started planning the wedding when all of a sudden we realized she hadn't gotten proposed to and the guy didn't know he was getting married. XD

    I have odd dreams...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird. Last night I had a dream about cupakes 0.0

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't dream that often. The last dream I had was when I was 7, I met Dora.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a dream once, my dream was BLANK!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fang I miss youuuuuuuuu and your posts

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!