Saturday, March 4, 2017

Exciting News!


Hey Jammers!


Nothing is currently going on in the wondrous world of Jamaa, so I felt I'd share something with you guys!


As most of you know, I am a HEAVY band nerd. (Clarinets for life!) 

But yesterday I competed at Festival. Festival is where if you're in band, it is a place where you play and be rated. The only thing that we've been doing all year in band is preparing for this. Its a huge deal and basically is your main focus point. 

This year I was placed in Advanced Middle School band, so we went as the highest class.

AND WE GOT THE HIGHEST RATING OF THE NIGHT.



It was around 10:30 when were huddled in the rating room and the results came in, we all cheered and we did literally this to our section leaders:

Hehe. 

But thats all to share! I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! :O Good job, Cooky! ^.^ I wish I could hear your band, you must sound so good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's really cool! I actually used to learn clarinet too. I remember really struggling with the high notes..

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, es the high notes can be a bit tricky to learn :p They took me about two months to learn

      Delete
  3. Wow! Congrats! I'm actually learning the clarinet, I'm pretty good for a first year. :) I wish I could hear, you guys must sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! And hehe I'm Gfox0, I'm new to your blog! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!