Sunday, May 7, 2017

We Are Jamaa: The Beginning of the World's Largest Animal Jam Community

Hello Jammers!
---

Welcome to my blog. If you're new here, this is a great time to be joining us! If you're not new here, welcome back; it's time for that surprise I've been talking about (for ages) to be revealed!

We Are Jamaa is a brand new Animal Jam blog that I have created, and every single Jammer has the opportunity to write for it!

Most Jammers find themselves starting a new blog and being instantly disappointed when nobody reads it. It takes time, but your blog will be noticed!

Think of this blog as a way for beginning writers (or experienced ones) to start fresh. The blog will look great once there are more posts and I hope to turn this into the Animal Jam blog with the most authors ever!

Write any posts you'd like (so long as they're appropriate) and share them with others! Give writing tips, display your art, have discussions in the comments, etc.

It's going to be lots of fun!! If you want to become an author for the blog please let me know either here or on wearejamaa.blogspot.com .

The site is still under construction so it isn't quite looking its best yet. Please keep that in mind before criticizing the layout.

Ciao for now~

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering when we are jamaa was gonna be released. I was actually thinking about it today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to be an author on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to shout it out in my blog if I remember, and maybe put it on the side:) Didn't mean to spam the comments hereXD sorryyyyyyy

      Delete
  3. Aw, I'm sorry Fang, but I had to remove myself as an author on the blog. I don't think I can manage making posts for We Are Jamaa AND MLJ altogether. I'm also working on some things on my YouTube channel and a new blog but once I'm done on those things, I might apply for becoming an author again. Sorry again!
    But I hope things go well for We Are Jamaa. I really liked the idea of making the blog! :D

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!