Thursday, February 27, 2014

Neat Name Contest


THE NEAT NAME CONTEST: Does your animal have a special and unique name you'd like to share? Well now is your chance to enter that name in a contest! Comment your username and the animal's name, and you might win an epic prize! I'll show some examples of nice names below..              
CONTEST RULES: No bad language, bullying, or any other rude messages in the comments. Make sure you submit your username AND the animal's name. Contest ends April 5, 2014. I'm looking forward to finding a lucky winner! 
PRIZES: You're probably wondering what the prizes are. Winner will get to choose from one of the following: Giant Lion Plushie, Ice Gauntlets, or Diamond Phantom.                                                          


This is the first prize choice.

This is the second prize option.

This is the third prize.
                                                                                                                                                                        EXAMPLES OF AWESOME NAMES:  Here are some examples of Jammers with unique and creative names. Make sure that when you enter this contest, your Jammer has a name as good as these.    
This name is supposed to be like on Good Luck Charlie. There was a horse that said "I'm a happy happy horse."
This name is supposed to sound like "Count the stars" or "Counting Stars".
This name is cool because.... well... it says Major 3 times!!
This name sounds like Old Grandpa.
GOOD LUCK ON THE CONTEST!!!!!!! REMEMBER TO COMMENT!

12 comments:

  1. Non members can participate in this contest as well. However, the prizes are member so they won't be able to USE them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have major majormajor its my monkey im hopestar100

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scooter Sunny Rabbit. I'm Scooter, I love that name. It's mine. Sunny, I'm very positive and cheerful. And Rabbit, I'm a ribbit. It describes me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. q1zx
    Sorry about that thx.
    P. S. You have great posts. I think you should post more often to get more viewers, people will comment a lot! http://animaljamskyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do not send it to me if I win we can work out a time and you can trade it to me for a cheap item for I cannot collect from jam a grams.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an eagle called awesome coolivy btw I'm timber16

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a bunny named precious fancylady.

    -24lovefancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, thanks for participating!
      Good luck ^.^
      (contest ends april 5th, i post results that day)

      Delete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!