Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Remembering Lilac

Hey guys..
Sorry for the late post..
Well looks like LilacPetal has officially deleted her Youtube Channel. The video above is by AnimalJamVideos1234 (Kosho/Bepper) who is one of Lilac's best friends.

REACTIONS:

"We will all miss Lilac and she won't be forgotten"
-NightSky
"And if LilacPetal deleted her channel that means... no more fun... and no more Animal Jam Idol :'("
-ckI890aj
"I feel so empty, I will never have a favourite youtuber again I don't want this to happen anymore :'("
-Beanie Carrizales
"WHY WHY WHY!!!!! :( Not your fault kosho/bepper :( NUUUUUUUU
(POOOOURQUE!!!!!)"
-Daredevil Brave Buddy AJ

"I'm back and always will be until I'm even older and I'll still be playing Animal Jam even when I'm, like, 80 along with Bepper." -Lilac
What happened to that ^^^ apparently she lied..
 
FAN VIDEOS


FAN ART

CONCLUSION:
Well sorry guys. I know this isn't my fault (or anybody for that matter) but I still feel guilty for some reason.
I encourage you to make a REMEMBERING LILAC video (I will be making one soon)
I understand this is really bad news, but we have to respect LilacPetal's decision. 
Just try to understand that she did this for personal reasons. We don't need to know why.
Well shine on Jammers....
remember Lilac
 



5 comments:

  1. Wow! You guys must really love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.. do you know her? She was my inspiration along with others that made me make videos.. and here I am.. with 80 subs.. but I don't think I'll try again ;-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sonia!
      Although I actually never MET LilacPetal, I did see her once at Julian2's den!
      -2fangwolf
      Shine on :)

      Delete
  3. LilacPetal I never met you but I met you on Facebook and I wanted to be as nice as you and I look you up every day and say LilacPetal if you stop playing I will stop but not quit I'll give up but I'll try to make aj shine like you have for now on I'll remember you and farewell I hope you find that you are my day and I'll support wootmoo and beeper and I'll make sure that they will never forget you ~ timber16

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!