Friday, April 11, 2014

The Bullied Bunny

Hey Jammers!
So today I was walking in Sarepia. I was just about to leave when in the corner of my eye..
I see a group of bunnies in a circle. This was a huge circle, maybe 30 Jammers!
They were surrounding a sort of odd bunny. It had a huge freedom bunny hat, with dark swirls on its fur. And its eyes were wide and demon-like.
One bunny in the group, a pink one with a head flower, complained to me that the odd bunny was scaring her.
Other bunnies in the group were laughing and calling the odd one names. I knew this wasn't fair, and something had to be done.
The odd bunny, who's name was Fuzzy, told me that she wasn't trying to scare anybody.
After a long time, Fuzzy ended up sulking in a bush. Real smart of those bullies.
I decided to take action. The pink bunny seemed to be the popular one in the group, so I knew I had to take over and influence the bunnies to be kind.

I approached Fuzzy.

 "You ok?"
"Not really, everyone makes fun of how I look. I just want to fit in."
"Oh, well I think you look cool!"
"Every time I try and make friends they back away. But thanks anyway. You do too!"

The other bunnies saw how I was being compassionate, and did the same.
"I think your bunny is epic!"
"It's the heart that counts."
"You're cool."

In a strange turn of events, the pink bunny ended up being alone. Nobody would talk to her.
Hopefully she has learned a lesson.

I asked Fuzzy to come to my den.
Here's what she told me:

People find it surprising that I'm a girl. I look like a boy, but that's just who I am!
Jammers named Crashing and Sparkle have bullied me in the past. Crashing said I was a show-off and nobody really liked me. It hurt my feeling, but I moved on. Sparkle said I was weird, and she obviously tried to avoid me. Every time I tried to make friends, they would back away. They just backed away. I thought nobody else was like me. That I didn't belong. But now, it feels amazing to have friends who care!

This was a true story. If you use or share this story, please give credit to 2fangwolf. 
Fuzzy's username is Jammer1397529

Shine on, and don't be a bully!

 







1 comment:

  1. Heh IM WEIRD :D ENJOY IT CUZ WEIRD IS DA NEW UNIQUE AND NORMAL Is just...Normal...

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!