Monday, May 19, 2014

Long Post

Sorry for not posting for the past few days Jammers... I went camping again. I do that about once a month. So ya. I will do an extra long post today.
I got so close to a diamond!
Here is the Jamaa Journal!
 Eagle adventures are here! I think this is how you get to them, but Idk.
Before the update there was an eagle here with an arrow pointing off the cliff.
 Pet Hummingbirds!
Pawsome pets!
 Den portals! These are so awesome!
Summer Carnival Posters are everywhere!

And Mount Shiveer has a sale! 50% off everything!
They are very good prices!
This glitch is happening to everyone! Underwater items on the trade list are acting up!
They are snow leopards!
I think I saw a scammer, too.
 Long username.
Oh...
Clearance items! That's kind of sad, that backpack has been with us for a long time...
Oh well.
 Today's Rare item monday is...
 Looks a lot like the rare elf helmet we had a week ago. Maybe there will be a set!
 Here are the den portals!
 Pricey.
New Skates and Hat! They have been coming out with a lot of non member stuff these days...
Just a small battle in Saperia Forest...
 Very pale ladybug. How many colors of the ladybug do you think there are?
 Did you know the flowers next to Ssssnake bounce out if you get near or click them?
It's pretty cool after a few seconds. Then it gets a little boring.
 I love how the bar changes in the water!
 New Jammer has freedom wings O.O
Hyenas are coming in ten days! Yay! 
 Where is this in Jamaa? (Too tricky.)
 The pet cardboard castle has adapted to my hamsters...
It is a great item to put pets on!
 I can't believe someone still has these...
Where is the member item?
Enter the Super Skecthy Contest!
Watch out for scammers!
P. S. Enter this contest!
Good prizes!
Lastly, this video!
This is such an awesome song. It so sad/good.
Shine on!
-q1zx :)












10 comments:

  1. There's a lot of member items but the one I saw was the graham doll thing

    Violet86271

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but it is possible to have that in a den. It switched to member after two day's of it being in the shop so no members might have it in their den. Good eye! Also, the horse is sitting on a member item.

      Delete
  2. Once there was a New Jammer with a non-rare beard... O-O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the scammer you think, she gave me an ice prison for my black heart locket and i accepted it cause getting membership soon. She's also my buddy, she's kind of nice to me. Also too bad den portals are for mems only, i saw a new jammer with rare bows, star hat and rare lei (O.O) I think its a storage account maybe.
    --Sweetlittlecat--

    ReplyDelete
  4. I apologize for not replying to your comment Eight thousand years ago. I appreciate you looking at my blog and I'm active again yay! Oh, and i think the where in the world is this is in the beach or the path between that and coral canyons.

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!