Saturday, July 4, 2015

Freedom Day 2015

Hellooooo Sunbeams & Jammers!
---

Happy July 4th! It's Freedom Day, as I like to call it, but you might call it Independence Day.
Ah, the day America was truly born..

Anywhoosies,
let's get on with the post, shall we?

The first thing I would love love looove to share with you is an AJMV I stumbled upon while browsing through AJ videos on YouTube.
I thought it was very suiting for the occasion.


A Katy Perry classic, you might say?
I also want to share some art I made! I'll be uploading the speedpaint of this onto my YouTube channel very soon. It just needs to be edited before I can do that.


It's a watercolor wolf watching fireworks! Eh, it didn't turn out TOO great..
but it'll have to do! :P

So I suppose that's pretty much all for this post. Aside from a short poem I wrote. (:
Here it is:

FIREWORKS

A dash of red,
A dash of blue,
A dash of yellow,
A pink dash too!
 So much here
to see and do,
So much fun
that's almost through,
 I'm glad we saw these works in the sky,
I'm glad I spent tonight with you.

Eh.. dunno who I wrote it for. But nevertheless, I hope you liked it.
See you next post!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July! Love the poem, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey 2fang.... i was wondering if we can hang out sometime on aj. beautiful poem on fireworks. y-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2fang, what do you use to paint pics of everything? can you give me some tips??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Painttool SAI. It's a program that costs money.

      Tips would be to invest in a good drawing program. They cost a lot of money (40-70 dollars) but they're worth it! So if you're really interested in drawing I'd say start saving up. There are free trials that you can download for most programs so you can find one that's right for you.
      -Fang

      Delete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!