Sunday, November 15, 2015

Contests & Cartilage (+Paris Attacks)

Hello my wonderful Sunbeams and Jammers!
---

In this post I'll be informing you on what exactly is happening with our banner contest, as well as something fun from real life that I thought I'd share!

But before I get started there's something I want to raise awareness of.
Paris Attacks

If you've been looking online, seen the YouTube logo yesterday, Google, anything really, you might know that Paris had serious terrorist attacks on November 13th.
I watched the whole event take place live on television. It was horrifying. Many buildings such as theaters, football stadiums, etc, were torn to shreds by bombs. Hundreds were killed from shootings. I can never un-see the things I witnessed.
ISIS (the terrorist group) held people captive in a concert hall. They killed them. But eventually the killers were also killed, thank God.

Not to mention that 18,000 people were killed in Japan from a 7.0 earthquake that day.

My point is..
please pray for the victims and their families. This is more than just an attack on Paris. This is an attack on humanity.

The Eiffel Tower's lights were put out that night.
But the rest of the world lit up for them.


The Beautiful Banner contest on this blog is ending on Thanksgiving day! Submit your entries to me at 2fangwolf@gmail.com before that day.

Today, in real life obviously, I got my cartilage pierced. It was something I had been wanting to do for a while. I'm happy that I finally got to do it!
It's on my upper helix so you can't see it much from the side but when you look straight on it's noticeable. My friend (not naming names) was with me and we got them done together.

Have a wonderful week, Sunbeams!

1 comment:

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!