Sunday, November 13, 2016

Big News *PLEASE READ*

Hey Jammers! Big news!
---

A lot of you miss 'Freiheit', but as you know, I have no intentions of continuing it.

However, I have released a brand new series that I have begun for you guys! It's called 'A Summer in the Trees' and you can start reading it by clicking the tab above.


I HIGHLY recommend starting it now, since I will be uploading new chapters and I want to make sure that all of you are caught up.

Thanks for your support. I hope you enjoy the new story.

2 comments:

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!