Thursday, November 24, 2016

Throwback Thurs. + Updates!

Hey guys! 😙
---

Happy Thanksgiving!

I was just able to recover all of the photos from my old laptop! They've been moved onto my current laptop and I found that I had a LOT of old Animal Jam screenshots saved.
I thought I'd post them for old times sake.

Let's take a [cringey] trip down memory lane, shall we?

First off is this picture from before I had my main look entirely put together;
You can notice the bad quality of the screenshot, too. I've really improved that over the years with new programs.

This obviously isn't an AJ screenie,
but it's from something I had drawn quite a while ago!

From one of my birthday parties!
Thanks for coming to that.

I think I'll post more in another TBT.
See you guys later. 💕

2 comments:

  1. I remember that birthday! ....oh and that hideious outfit I'm wearing.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say something awesome.
    "SOMETHING AWESOME"

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!