Saturday, October 4, 2014

I Love You.

Wow.

Thank you guys so much. For everything.

I appreciate and love you all an unspeakable amount; so much I can't even explain. So again, thank you thank you thank you.

Animal Jam has changed my life. I don't care how weird it sounds, it's the truth.

Before it I was nothing -- just another girl trying to discover herself. But somehow, that day when I made the blog, it all changed. My purpose was clearer than ever before, as if it was shouting at me all along. I couldn't quite name it though at the time. 

But as I met more and more of you, it shouted louder..and louder...and louder. Until I knew my meaning undoubtedly. So clear.

I was meant to be with you <3. Not just video games, not just animal jam, but you.

Everything you guys are is amazing. Perfect.

You're all talented beyond belief -- you have no idea. In fact, you'll never know how special you truly are.

You may see yourself as a nobody, a loser, a loner.. a lifeless idiot.
But through my eyes, you are beautiful. And nothing will ever change that.

Ever.

So thank you. Thank you for changing me. Thank you for accepting me.

Thank you for almost 80 subs on my no-good-never-uploading Youtube channel.

Thank you for 27 Sunbeams. <3
~~
Thank you for supporting my blog. Thank you for sticking with me through my troubles.

Thank you for not giving up on me.

Thank you for forgiving me. I never post, I'm always gone. It's hard to find time anymore.
But I will not leave. ~ <3 I will stay for you..

When I first started blogging, I knew I wouldn't be able to post everyday. I felt a little guilty. With friends, school, and a life.. blogging was a ridiculous idea. I hated myself for even considering to make this blog.
Little did I know that it would be the best choice I ever made.

I tried to keep up. I really did. But the updates came, and time went by... I couldn't do it. Daily posts couldn't happen. I had just begun thinking I could do it, and it ended. I couldn't!

As more and more people stand by me, I feel pressured to become things I am not.

I am me.

I am quirky, awkward, nerdy, and just plain weird. And you guys accept me.

Thank you. I owe you more than I can give. I owe you more than money is worth..

Eventually the pressure of daily posts faded away, and I worried less. You guys forgave me.

And I no longer feel pressured to post daily, because I know that no matter what.. you will be there.
Best feeling in the world, I swear. <3

So I am me. That is all I can give you.
If you expect me to become something incredible, then I'm sorry.... 
But I haven't changed, and I don't plan on doing so.

So if you're looking for Julian2, you can leave.
Mailtimes and gifts get you nowhere. Friends are always..

And if you decide to leave, I'd like you to know: you'll get nowhere in life. You can run away from everything; hide in a corner for all I care. That doesn't change the fact that friends keep you alive. Yes, you'll probably live (I hope so x3) but I mean... you're dead. Dead without friends.

So I'll leave you with this (because I'm about to cry):

Have you lived, or have you lived?

 ~~~~~~~
Thank you for letting me be myself.

6 comments:

  1. Fang, Honestly, I'm awkward. When I say awkward, I really mean AWKWARD. I'm a huge nerd who reads computer books and stuff and plays A.J. all day, and I really need to let the computer rest more often, but... If you ever need someone to Blog for you while you're away or something, just ask me and I'll help out. If I don't HAVE time, I can always MAKE time. :) -Monkeygirl057

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fang this honestly made me almost cry! This is the sweetest thing I have ever read! I will probably never leave aj but this made me stay. Like you said. For you. For me. And for our friends!

    And what's more, it's true! It's really true! You will be thinking, of course it's true! But I really think it is the truest thing I've ever read!

    I'm listening to music that is practically almost the same meaning of this post but your post is amazing! god I really am crying now! Stupid song.

    Fang if I new you in real life I would be amazingly lucky to have a friend like you! GOD STUPID MUSIC IS MAKING ME CRY! Nvm I love music!

    Fang, people say YOLO but no one realises how true it is. You have only ONE life. Live it while you can. And enjoy it.

    Now I'm listening to a good happy song! YAY! *virtually dances* now I'm thinking of my friends and tearing up again ;')

    IM SO EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww fang this is so sweet!!:') Your a great friend you may not not get time to post everyday and thats ok we all care about you. You atleast post once of twice a week and we will read thowe amazing posts. It also wouldnt hurt to add authors? Like 2 or something so they xan post the daily itrms? Its jist an idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys, I appreciate it so much. xx

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!