Thursday, October 6, 2016

Creative Idea - Drawing on Photos!

Hello Sunbeams!
---

Today I just want to share something cute that I've been trying out lately.

I was inspired by @doodlesforthesea on Instagram. You can pay her to draw on your photos and she donates the money to the Wildlife Conservation Society. How cool is that!? They really are doodles for the sea!


I used my drawing tablet to start a doodle of my own. All I've done so far is outline part of it, but I'm hoping to add a neat design later on!


This is a pic I took at Pismo Beach (as said on the shell). I think it'll look nice after I add a design!
Should I post the completed version once I am done?

If you guys decide to try this, please show me your doodles when they're done by emailing them to me at 2fangwolf@gmail.com !

Okay, now this is pretty random, but I've been listening to Halsey a LOT lately and I'm really loving the songs "Trouble" and "Roman Holiday". I love all of her music but those are my current favorites and you should definitely listen to them!

Alright, I've got to go now, so remember-
..and more! ;)

Thank you guys so so much for supporting me throughout the years I've owned this blog. You're all amazing and I love you more than you could ever know.

Ciao for now~
JAM ON, SHINE ON, and PLAY WILD!
If you're reading this, type 'aloe there' in your comment.

8 comments:

  1. Aloe there! XD

    Wow, those drawings look pretty good! And I would LOVE to see your finished art! ^-^

    I <3 you too, Fang. ;D You're really sweet and caring. I'm glad I found you and this awesome blog. ^.^

    P.S. I'm having a Thanksgiving party on Saturday at 2:30 CST and I would love to have you come. Are you free then? :D (Just curious. ;D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I likely will be free then; I'll try to make it!

      Delete
    2. Yay! ^.^ I can't wait to actually meet you on AJ! <3 (It's crazy... I don't think I've ever met you on there!)

      Delete
  2. Aloe there! ;) :)

    Ooh, they look pretty! I think you should finish it. I draw on top of some photos I take on my phone using its photo editing thing when I'm very upset (angry, sad, nervous). I find it kinda calming, kinda keeping my mind off of certain things. ^-^

    I love Halsey and her songs. I really like Trouble too. My faves are probably Gasoline, Control, Ghost, and Empty Gold. Haha. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done that before on my phone too but I find it harder to control the lines on a small surface.
      I love all of Halsey's songs. Ghost is really good. c:

      Delete
    2. Oh, I just zoom in and then draw lol.
      True, yes.

      Delete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!