Wednesday, July 8, 2015

{ RAINBOW THEORY PART 2 }

So I'd just like to say this to anyone who read my previous "rainbow armor theory": SCRATCH THAT OFF.
I no longer believe that my theory was correct. Gay marriage was legalized after the release of the armor set.

However, I would like to propose a new theory to you all.
The Rainbow Item Series

There are so many brand new rainbow-colored items being released in Jamaa. I can barely keep up!
Do you think THIS is because of the gay marriage ruling?

Let me know in the comments!
[ i could still be wrong ]

2 comments:

  1. I don't know either, but it could be a possibility. I would hope so, anyways. It'd be nice if that's the reason.

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!