Saturday, July 23, 2016

The Most Beta Den Ever!!

Hey there! How is everyone today? Let me know in the comments :-)
---

Today I'd like to share a den with you that I personally love. The den belongs to Sonicwhirlwind101 and it's really cool!
It has several of each beta and is probably one of the most epic dens I've seen!!


When you first enter, you are greeted with a ton of beta tables.


Surrounding the beta tables are many other betas, such as..


..these gecko plushies and..


..all of these globes, fly traps and rocking horses!
Just outside of the entrance is a massive collection of beta mats, RC cars, pot o' gems, robot toys, and cami frogs!


Can you spot your favorite beta in these pictures?


I found my favorites! The cami frog and the golden mira statue!
The cami frog is my favorite because of the great story behind its creation, and the mira statue just looks really nice in my opinion.

It gets even better upstairs!


Look at all those gumball machines! They even have River Race in their den!!


This den is truly amazing, so if you have the time you should pay it a visit!

See you next post, and as always,
Jam on, shine on, and play wild!
COMMENT CALL: Your favorite den beta?

9 comments:

  1. All of the beta dens are cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is an amazing den! :o I hardly have any betas. XD (I think they look pretty cool. Kinda old, y'know?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.o WOW! I think my favorite den beta is the Mira Statue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like ALL den betas. The art style, realism, JUST EVERYTHING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing awesome! :DD


    Hmm, my favorite den beta? If you mean real betas, from the Beta days, then it's totally the Cami's Frog! If you add ones that are considered Betas nowadays, then it'd be the Cami's Frog, the Golden Mira Statue, the Ice Mira Statue, and the Art Easel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear you're doing well :-) !
      The Cami's Frog is one of my favorites as well. I love the story behind it.

      Delete
  6. The Art Easel

    I love drawing <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. If i had den beta I would
    Books= Stack the books in a shelf
    Pot o gems= Buy stufffff
    traffic cone= At the streets
    Open sign= At someones bedroom
    scarecrow= To scare tigers that I did put a tiger on a stick
    Sewing machine= Give it to my grandma
    Basketball= Eat it
    YUMMMMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite is the CANDY BASKET YUMMMMMMM!!

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!