Friday, August 12, 2016

Fang's Animal Art Collection: 2016 Update

Hey guys! How has your week been? Tell me in the comments!
---

This is just an updated art hoard I guess.
All of these drawings are of my main animal (shown on the right sidebar). Artists will be named below the images. If a drawing doesn't have an artist below it, it means the person is going to be left anonymous until I have their permission.
If you have a drawing you can submit it to our Art Showcase as well by emailing me it.
Let's begin ;).

by cattycus aj
my post signature by smartypawz
by hopestar100
our animal jam characters as humans.
 i absolutely love how she added everything,
 including the striped arms and the worn blanket
 shirt. even the little tail armor can be
 found in my hair.
by jam fam on youtube
by swirlshine
this one isn't of my main outfit, but
it used to be an outfit
i used often.
my youtube icon by smartypawz
by my good friend monkeygirl
a cute poem for me and the ajsb!

For more, visit the Art Showcase page on this blog!

Jam on, shine on, and play wild.
-Fang

9 comments:

  1. I really love that headshot of your main animal!
    And I've been at art camp this week, so it's been okay...

    -Pinpun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're really lucky to go to an art camp. I used to want to go to one, but now I kinda like working by myself. Have a great weekend Pinpun :-)

      Delete
  2. Those are soooooo good. I miss hope star and X-ray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 9th one is by me, swirlshine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. About your comment on my blog, about the screenshot dump post- (I wanted to reply to that here so you would notice it better) that's totally cool! I realized after I left that comment that you had probably never seen my blog before, and of course you wouldn't steal my idea. And thank you for checking out my blog! Sorry the post you commented on was really weird. A heh heh. Whoops. But anyway, I really like your blog! I look forward to reading it in the future!!
    ~neros1234

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and I became a Sunbeam :)
      ~neros1234

      Delete
    2. Ahah, it's no big deal. Thank you so much for supporting the blog!

      Delete
  5. Ooh I remember seeing some of these when I first started viewing the blog. Way back in 2014.. man, a lot has changed since then. Yeah, these are cute pieces. It's awesome that you got this much fan-art. :D

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!