Wednesday, September 7, 2016

500 Subscribers + New Uploads!

Hiya Jammers!
---

I'm back with yet another channel update sorta thing. I just hit a milestone of 500 subscribers, which means I'm now halfway to 1,000! Just thought I'd share that since I'm pretty excited. :-)

I uploaded 2 new videos! One of them is the long awaited "Comment Trolling" video which I have been putting off for months. It's only a couple of trolls, but I promise I will get around to doing the rest sometime soon!


I would appreciate any feedback you have and/or a nice comment ^^.

The other video is just complete trash so I'm not even going to bother talking about it here. But again, a friendly comment would be lovely. (;

I mean sometimes I just upload things for the sake of uploading.. you know?

Also, this is pretty off-topic, but have you guys ever watched the movie "The Fundamentals of Caring"? I just finished it and it's really good. If you haven't already seen it, it can be found on Netflix. I recommend checking it out.

That's all for today's post! I'm working on a new "Jamaa Sightseeing" segment so check back later this week!

2 comments:

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!