Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Confusing New Memes & Contest Coming Soon

Yoooooo welcome to another post here on the AJSB!
---

Alright, if you know me well then you know without a doubt that memes are my thing. 99% of the things I say are ironic or meme-related. I'm sorry.

I know lots of stupid things get popular really fast, but c'mon.. what's with the Pen Pineapple Apple Pen video? How did that get around 50 million views in such a short period of time?


Well uh, I may or may not have started an Animal Jam version of it. Whoops.


Should I finish this and upload it or just.. not do that. Ever.

In other news, there's going to be a new contest here on the blog this month! Take a quick peek at the 'Contests/giveaways' tab to see what it will be.
I hope you guys will enter it!

Here's something you should remember, before I sign off-
This is really important. Sometimes we tend to allow others to treat us how we think we deserve to be treated. Always remember that if someone is treating you badly, you don't deserve that! Don't let others push you around, and don't push yourself around either!

Bye for now, friends!
Take care of yourselves.

5 comments:

  1. Lol... memes are my life.. ::sits on piles of memes::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meme-savvy too, eh? ;)
    YouTube challenges are very weird (so weird..). Not that surprised that there's a new one. Wait.. is it even a challenge? XD anyway i don't know if i want to know what a pen pineapple apple pen is.
    Still learning, still struggling to act on that quote. I guess I know I,like everyone else, has value, but knowing how and be able to add more value in certain circumstances and standing up for myself is.. not that easy for me to say the least.
    Take care too. Heard that a lot today. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a challenge but it /is/ weird.

      Also, I know it can be very difficult to know your value and act accordingly but that's what makes the quote so important. Just tell yourself you're worth it (because you are), even if nobody else does. Your self-esteem, in my opinion, is just as important to maintain as your physical health. Take care xx

      Delete
    2. Oh ok XD

      Yeah. Yeah, definitely true. <3 <3

      Delete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!