Sunday, December 18, 2016

Blogidays '16 | Day One

Hey guys! Looks like it's time for Blogidays to hit the AJSB!
---

Why can't a Christmas tree stand up? It doesn't have legs.
That was a terrible way to start this post.

In recent news, the Animal Jam Sky Blog is under construction and is being brought back into the blogging community! I'm personally so excited about this since Scooter was one of the first Animal Jam bloggers I had ever heard of.


Please check out their blog; you're sure to love it!

Today in Fang's Life

(I wrote this on 12/15/16)
Well, nothing much has happened, but tomorrow I'm going to a really cool art exhibit in a museum that's [somewhat] close to me! It has a ton of crystal lights and really cool experiences.. I don't know how else to explain it, just look:

It's called "Crystal Universe".. so cool!

These photos are from only ONE room of the museum!
You can even control the lights with an app on your phone.
It's beautiful. I'm so excited that I have the opportunity to see something like this in person! I don't know why, but the lights remind me a bit of the "World of Color" show at Disney's California Adventure! I loved that as well.

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday too. I think we're making cookies tonight, but other than that, I don't have much to share with you guys!

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Sorry that this post wasn't great, but I'm trying my best! Hopefully these Blogiday posts will get more interesting as we get closer to Christmas..


COMMENT CALL: Favorite holiday treat (snack/drink)?

2 comments:

  1. That beginning was great. Haha. Puns.
    Ahh, that museum sounds awesome. Those pictures are beautiful!
    Happy birthday, Fang's mom. :p
    Aw, holiday signature.
    Comment Call: well I like hot cocoa and cookies (chocolate chip, sugar, gingerbread) ... what a creative answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. That light museum thing looks so fun!

    -Pin

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!