Saturday, September 6, 2014

Goodbye Summer Carnival

CLICK HERE to enter the Nature Outfit contest!

Herro my little Sunbeams ^-^

It's time to say au revoir, adios, do svidanya, auf wiedersehen, and GOODBYE to the Summer Carnival!

Because it's leaving :(


Although the end of the Summer Carnival may be tragic (and remind us that Summer is over *shutters*), we can always know that it'll return next year, and bring fun new prizes along with it!

I do wish Summer would never end, though..


Did you guys have an awesome Summer Break? I know I did!
I should be happy that I enjoyed my Summer, not complain that it's over. But sometimes it's hard not to, because we all know school totally sucks.

That feeling you get on the first day of school...


Yup. NEVER AGAIN.

Well this has been 2fangwolf's pointless segment. I hope you enjoyed, even though you probably didn't do anything but waste your time reading this.

< Ciao >

4 comments:

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!