Tuesday, June 21, 2016

70k Blog Views & Road to 500?

Good morning/evening/afternoon everyone!
---

As you most likely know, I've had this blog for a grand total of 2 years (almost 2 1/2). The anniversary was back in February.
But I'd like to announce that we just hit another milestone!

70,000 BLOG VIEWS!!

Thanks to each and every one of you for helping us get this far. I love this blog with all my heart and I know that as long as we keep posting, you guys will be there. And that's so great.

As for the "Road to 500"..
I'm currently at 440 subscribers on my YouTube channel. I was thinking I could do a series of short livestreams/events/giveaways until I hit 500. I've seen a lot of YouTubers do this and I think it's a neat way to interact more with subscribers while gaining more.
I'm not saying that "gaining" subscribers is what matters, but since I am definitely getting more I think I should host more livestreams for everyone.

Anyway, comment your thoughts!

Jam on, shine on, and play wild!

1 comment:

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!