Friday, October 17, 2014

Spooky Lamps [ an inspirational post? ]

Good afternoon Sunbeams!

Today's new item is the Spooooooooooky Lamp!


As if you didn't know already *cough*
Everyone posts before I do.. rahh xD

Okay.
I know some of you are quite depressed and attempt to hide your true thoughts behind a smiling face. If that's the case, or even if it isn't, check out this inspiring story:

click on the image to make it bigger
I know, I know, this is a very small picture. Just give it a click to make it larger.

And also, to finish off our post, here's a little video I thought I'd share:


^^ that's a video of the third Color Charity protest!
Squeee!

See you next post!

1 comment:

  1. Omygosh I know that song..! Every time I hear a song I heard before My heart beats really fast and my I shiver because I'm so happy. Is that normal? x3

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!