Saturday, October 18, 2014

Introducing Violet

Hey Jammers! I'm Violet and I am going to be a temporary author on here until November 8th (or something like that). I like purple! I have been playing Animal Jam since 2013 and I've loved it since. I have my own blog called Animal Jam Legendary Palooza if you wanna check it out. :)
Here's my eagle:
     
           I am gonna be posting both days on weekends:) So I hope you guys enjoy my posts! 
         So today's new item is the Bone Tail sold in Jam Mart clothing for 1000 gems.
                       
  This item is pretty expensive to be sold in Jam Mart furniture! I have to admit it is something different and looks pretty cool! What do you guys think?
              And now a daily explorer post :) 
       
                           
             The perfect timing for the stencils 2 weeks before Halloween! You better get carving! 
       On weekends I will be posting using the Blogger app; but I will edit the post on Blogger.
                                             Hope you enjoy my posts! Bye Jammers! 
                                                                     - Violet


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!