Friday, November 14, 2014

Wont Be Posting Much+My First SpeedPaint

Hey, Jammers! 

Just wanted to notify you guys I wont be able to post for a few days because we're moving tomorrow. 

Sorry for the short notice..! DX 

On the other hand, I've managed to finish my FIRST Speed-Paint EVER in time for moving!

 Here it is... a Speed-Paint for 2FangWolf..!



 Sorry if it's not perfect, I tried my best though. Please visit my YouTube at Details of all programs used on the YouTube description..! 

Music is not mine! 


Preview of my next Speed-Paint: I'm making an O.C! Honestly, I can't believe I drew this because I'm not actually very good at Computer Art. I was just trying to make some Vent Art yesterday and... :Poof: there was this! What should I name Him/Her? Comment what you think..! 

                                 Note: I'm not done with drawing so She/He might end up looking a bit different)


(Sorry this is just a copy of the post from my AJ Paradise, I don't have time to make a new post because my mom is about to unplug the computer.
It might be set up by tomorrow night though.
Also, the text is messed up for some reason, sorry..!)

Bye, Jammers!
See you in a few days..!
-Blossom/Monkeygirl057

1 comment:

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!