Friday, November 14, 2014

Spectacular Speedpaints

~~~~~~
Good afternoon my lovely Sunbeams!!

So to answer a question from 'Ask Fang'....

Q: Sorry to hear you won't be posting for a while. And good job on your first speedpaint. Will other authors be posting?
A: I think you got me and monkeygirl057 confused. I post quite often, and monkeygirl just made her first speedpaint. It wasn't mine. And other authors already post =)

 Alright, now, speaking of speedpaints;
here's monkeygirl057's speedpaint of my arctic!


It's so adorable!! Thanks so much <3

That's all -- bye!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been posting for the past few weeks because I haven't been feeling in a posting mood on weekends cause I post on so many blogs on the weekend so ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Fang! I just got back from moving, and sadly I don't have volume on the computer because I can't find my headphones..
    But I'm back, and I'm glad I finally have internet.
    All of yesterday and this morning I was literally running around the house flailing my arms around screaming "INTERNET!!!!!" (O.K., maybe that didn't happen, but I did freak out. And I thought that would be funny. O3O)

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!